Here is a list of useful links related (or not) to the qnD activities:
- Internal links
* LNIO: Laboratory for Nanotechnology, Instrumentation and Optics
* Nanomat: Regional fabrication and characterisation platform
* LNIO seminars
* UMI CINTRA, CNRS International-NTU-Thales
- Useful links
* Movie on quantum information
* IBM's view on quantum computing
* Another view on quantum computing
- Fun links
* The Royal Society of Chemistry periodic table for alchemistry
* Article on the longest mathematical proof of a problem so far here (in French though). The problem using Phytagore's theorem a^2+b^2=c^2. Can you 'colour' all the integers satisfying the equation without having a case where a, b and c are of the same colour. Works up to 7824 but not for 7825. Here is the arxiv article about it.
- Just fun
- a call contribution from one of these obscur journals but check the sender's name...